If you have two Beolit 15 speakers, you can use them as stereo speakers.
In order to set up your speakers to play the right and left audio signal for stereo sound, you can simply use the Bang & Olufsen app. You can download the Bang & Olufsen app here
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- Activate Bluetooth pairing on the speakers and pair them with your mobile device one by one. Follow the description found here.
Open the Bang & Olufsen app
- Open the Bang & Olufsen app and add the speakers one by one by pressing the + sign in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Select the primary speaker
- Tap on one of the added speakers. This speaker will become the "primary" speaker.
- Scroll down to "Stereo Pairing" and press "Connect"
Select the secondary speaker
- Tap on the other paired speaker. This will become the "secondary" speaker.
- The speakers will now connect to each other and give a sound prompt to confirm that they are connected in wireless stereo.
- The left and right channel can be swapped by pressing the icon with the two arrows.
To learn about stereo pairing without the Bang & Olufsen app, click here.
The distance between two Beolit 15 speakers for wireless stereo pairing must not exceed 3 metres.