We recommend that you charge your Earset before using them for the first time.
Charge Earset for at least 20 minutes
- Connect the included USB cable to your Earset and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
- After charging your Earset for 20 minutes, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Earset.
Make sure your Earset is on
- While your Earset is powered off, press and hold the centre button and keep holding until the indicator flashes blue to turn on the earphones and initiate Bluetooth pairing.
- The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Earset is switched on.
Connect to your favourite device
- Switch on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
- Earset will appear as an available connection
- Tap Earset to connect
- Your Earset is now ready to be used
Note: When switched on, Earset will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically