You can extend your Beovision Harmony into a surround sound system by adding Beolab loudspeakers and subwoofers.
When you switch on a source, the Beovision Harmony automatically selects the appropriate sound mode for the source you are using. However, you can select another sound mode at any time. Also, when you switch on the Beovision Harmony, the Start-up speaker group is selected automatically. However, you can always select another group of activated speakers if you want to listen to music without having to sit in front of the Beovision Harmony, for example, when you sit at the dining table or in an armchair. You can adjust the settings of the sound modes and set up speaker groups. For more information about sound modes and speaker groups, see the article Sound settings.
When you configure a source, you can set a sound mode to be selected automatically each time you switch on the source. For information about preset selection, you can read about speaker groups in the article Sound settings.
Select a sound mode
You can select the sound mode that suits the source you are using.
- Press LIST, then or to bring up Sound in the BeoRemote One display and press the centre button.
- Press or to highlight the sound mode you want and press the centre button.
- Press to remove Sound from the display.
Select a speaker group
Select the speaker group that suits your listening position.
- Press LIST, then or to bring up Speaker in the BeoRemote One display and press the centre button.
- Press or to highlight the speaker group you want and press the centre button. The selected speakers cut in automatically.
- Press to remove Speaker from the display.
Next: Connect products