Why has the volume suddenly lowered on my Beosound A1 2nd Generation?

A12.0b1.jpg
Your Beosound A1 2nd Generation will reduce the volume if it overheats. This can be caused by factors such as excess exposure to direct sunlight. In this case, the light indicator will flash orange. Allow the speaker time to cool down. Please note that the surrounding temperature must not exceed 40° Celsius. 

 

Beosound A1 2nd Generation will also reduce the volume when the battery capacity is lower than 15%. In this case, the light indicator will become red. If the battery becomes further depleted, the light indicator will flash red until the speaker switches off at 5% capacity.

 

If you can rule out overheating and a low battery charge, please try following the steps below:

  1. Insert the USB cable and connect it to power using a USB-C charger.
  2. Press and hold the <Power> and <Vol+> buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds
  3. The light indicator will start flashing white quickly
  4. Remove the USB cable, and the speaker should remain switched on



Ready to help you 24/7