If you have two Beosound A1 2nd Generation speakers, you can use them as stereo speakers. For the best True Wireless Stereo performance, we recommend placing the two speakers within a range of 3 meters.
In order to set up your speakers to play the right and left audio signal for stereo sound, you can simply use the Bang & Olufsen app. You can download the Bang & Olufsen app here
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- Activate Bluetooth pairing on the master Beosound A1 2nd Generation and pair it with your device.
Open the Bang & Olufsen app
- Open the app on your device and add the master Beosound A1 2nd Generation speaker to the app.
- Choose the name and colour (or leave the default selected).
Select the master speaker
- Tap on the Beosound A1 2nd Generation that you paired with your device.
- Then select ‘Stereo Pairing’ and follow the steps stated.