Follow the instructions here to learn how to connect your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen to an Android device:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your Android device
2. Verify if Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are listed as an already paired device. If yes, please remove the pairing. If not, proceed to the next step.
3. Switch on your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen
4. Enable pairing mode on your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen by touching and holding both earbuds simultaneously for 3-5 seconds. Let go once the indicator on the right earbud is flashing blue
5. Enable the Bluetooth search on your Android device
6. Wait for the Bluetooth search to stop completely
7. Beoplay E8 3rd Gen should appear as an available device
8. Tap the product name to connect
Waiting for the Bluetooth search to stop is very important as this ensures that your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are recognised as a media device.