Follow the instructions here to learn how to connect your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen to a Mac
1. Access System Preferences on your Mac
2. Click on Bluetooth, then verify if Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are listed as an already paired device. If yes, please remove the connection. If not, proceed to the next step
3. Switch on your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen
4. Enable pairing mode on your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen by touching and holding both earbuds simultaneously for 3-5 seconds. Let go once the right earbud is flashing blue (pairing mode)
5. Click on Bluetooth and select Beoplay E8 3rd Gen from the list
6. Click Connect
For further information about Bluetooth limitations, please refer to this article.