We recommend that you charge your Beoplay E8 Sport before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay E8 Sport for at least 20 minutes
- Place both earphones in the charging case.
- Connect the included USB-A to USB-C cable to your charging case and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
- After charging your Beoplay E8 Sport for approximately 2 hours using the included USB cable or 2.5 hours using the wireless charging pad, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay E8 Sport.
Switch on Beoplay E8 Sport
- Remove both earphones from the charging case to switch them on.
- Alternatively, switch on your Beoplay E8 Sport by tapping the right earphone.
- The product indicator light will turn white and blue and a sound is heard, which indicates your Beoplay E8 Sport are switched on and ready for use.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- The earphones are ready for Bluetooth pairing when the status indicators flash blue.
- Alternatively, keep a distance of less than 20 cm between the left and the right earphones, touch and hold both for 5 seconds to initiate Bluetooth pairing. The indicator starts flashing blue and a sound prompt is heard.
Connect to your favourite device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
- Beoplay E8 Sport will appear as an available connection.
- Tap Beoplay E8 Sport to connect.
- Your Beoplay E8 Sport are now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
How do I answer calls using my Beoplay E8 Sport?