If you want to remove all paired Bluetooth devices or are experiencing issues while trying to connect, you can reset Beoplay E8 Sport to factory settings as described below:
Fully charge your Beoplay E8 Sport
• Place both earphones in the charging case.
• Connect the included USB-A to USB-C cable to your charging case and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
• After charging your Beoplay E8 Sport for 2.5 hours, they're ready for the next step.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay E8 Sport.
Switch on Beoplay E8 Sport
• Remove both earphones from the charging case.
• The light indicator will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay E8 Sport are switched on.
Reset your Beoplay E8 Sport
• Press and hold the touch areas on the left and right earphone of your Beoplay E8 Sport for 10 seconds until the light indicator flashes red.
• After resetting, you will need to pair your Beoplay E8 Sport to your mobile device again.
This means that you need to remove Beoplay E8 Sport from the list of paired Bluetooth devices on your mobile device before adding them again.
Click here for instructions on how to establish a new Bluetooth connection.
If you are still unable to activate Bluetooth pairing (both earphone light indicators are flashing blue). This means the left and right earphones have lost connection to each other, and the earphones need to be paired with each other. We recommend following the steps here to do so.