Before the first-time setup of BeoSound Moment, we recommend that you prepare the following:
1. Loudspeakers or Network Link TV
Prepare your speakers by placing them and switching them on before starting the first-time setup on BeoSound Moment.
2. Wireless router (network name and password)
Your BeoSound Moment needs to be connected to a wireless router with an Internet connection. Use a wired Ethernet connection for increased reliability.
- To use a wired Ethernet, connect the hub to your router using a LAN cable before starting.
- To use wireless, simply start the First-time setup sequence.
3. TuneIn account (www.tunein.com)
You need a TuneIn account to be able to listen to radio stations.
4. Deezer Premium+ subscription (www.deezer.com)
You need a Deezer account if you want to use the MoodWheel, or want to search and add new music to your collection from the BeoSound Moment interface.
5. DLNA compatible media server *OPTIONAL
To include your own personal music collection, you need an always-on DLNA compatible media server.