Use the Bang & Olufsen app to configure and connect your Beoplay A6 to your network.
Set the position
• Use the position switch to optimise the performance of your Beoplay A6.
Connect the power cable
• Connect your Beoplay A6 to the mains supply
• Wait for 1-2 minutes while both the connectivity indicator and the product indicator are flashing white.
• After the connectivity indicator changes to orange and a sound prompt is heard, Beoplay A6 is booted up and ready to be set up.
• Open the Bang & Olufsen app on your mobile device and find your Beoplay A6.
• Follow the steps provided in the app to connect your Beoplay A6 to your Wi-Fi.