Use the Bang & Olufsen app to configure and connect your Beoplay M3 to your network.
Open the Bang & Olufsen application
• Tap on "Add a product".
• Scroll to the left under "Wireless sound systems" and tap on Beoplay M3.
Connect the power cable
• Connect your Beoplay M3 to the mains supply.
• Tap "NEXT".
Wait for the indicators to turn orange
• Please allow your Beoplay M3 up to 2 minutes to boot up and load all required services.
• Once the indicators have turned orange, your Beoplay M3 is ready for setup.
• Follow the next steps to connect your Beoplay M3 to your Wi-Fi and enjoy all features available.
Note: Your mobile device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network that you want to connect your Beoplay M3 to