Why does Beoplay S3 not play music?
There can be different reasons for why your Beoplay S3 is not playing music:
- Try increasing the volume on the (primary) speaker.
- Check that Beoplay S3 is selected as Bluetooth speaker on your device and that it is connected.
- For True Wireless setup, check that the two speakers are linked wirelessly. During the setup of True Wireless, you should have received sound and light feedback from both speakers.
- For multiple speaker setups, check that the line cables are connected correctly. The first speaker (primary) must be connected from the Line-out socket to the Line-in socket on the second speaker.
- Remember to select Beoplay S3 as a speaker on your PC/Mac. See the user guide supplied with your computer for more information.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for the feedback!