If your television is equipped with the optional motorised floor stand, you can turn it using the remote control.
Furthermore, you can set the television to turn automatically to face your favourite viewing position when you switch it on. It can turn to a different position when you listen to, for example, a connected radio, and turn away to a standby position when you switch it off. You can also set up other stand positions for other listening or viewing positions.
- Press to bring up the Home menu.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the Bang & Olufsen app and press the centre button.
- Press or to select Sound & BeoLink... and press the centre button.
- Press or to select Stand and press the button.
- Press or to select a menu item and press the centre button.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
Create stand positions
If your television is equipped with a motorised floor stand, choose one position for start-up and one for standby. You can also preset stand positions of your own choice, for example, when you sit in an armchair reading or when you sit at the dining table. Bring up the Stand positions menu to create or delete a stand position. Bring up a specific stand position to rename it.
You cannot rename or delete the Start-up and Standby stand positions.
Adjust the stand
If your setup includes a motorised floor stand, you will during the first-time setup be prompted to calibrate the outer positions of the motorised movement. This is done by turning the television to the leftmost and rightmost positions, follow on-screen instructions. The motorised movement of the television will not work until the calibration process has been completed. If the television is placed differently later on, for example, in a corner, it is necessary to calibrate the motorised movement again. For information about moving your television, see the article Set up your television.
Depending on your setup, you can bring up a Stand Adjustment menu for stand positions.
Set up the television with a motorised floor stand
- In the Stand Adjustment menu, use and to turn the television.
- Press the centre button to proceed to the next step.
- Select NEXT and press the centre button to save your settings.
If your television has just been moved, you will also be asked to set up new stand positions.
Transport of a stand
Moving your television and floor stand to a different location must be done by qualified personnel. You must activate the transport mode. This ensures that the calibration menu is shown when you switch on the television again. All the saved stand positions are deleted when you activate transport mode.
WARNING! Do not lift or otherwise move your television physically when it is mounted on the floor stand. It could cause the TV screen to break. Contact your retailer.
- When Stand Transport is highlighted, press the centre button to activate transport mode. Highlight OK and press the centre button to confirm. If you do not wish to activate transport mode, select Cancel instead.
When the stand has been moved, you must calibrate the stand and set up stand positions again.