Follow the instructions below to set up your Beoplay A8 using a PC or MAC.
Connect to your Beoplay A8
- Press the network button on your Beoplay A8 and wait for the network indicator to turn green
- Access the list of Wi-Fi networks available to your PC/MAC
- Select the network named Beoplay A8-XXXXXXXX
Connect your Beoplay A8 to your home network
- Once you reach the main page, select the option "First-time setup"
- Find your home network under Network name and provide the password for the Beoplay A8 to connect to it
- The network indicator turns solid white or orange (low Wi-Fi strength) when Beoplay A8 has connected to the network.