How do I pair Beoplay EQ to Bluetooth?
Charge Beoplay EQ for at least 20 minutes
- Place both earphones in the charging case and close the case lid.
- Connect the included USB-A to USB-C cable to your charging case and to a charging adapter and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay EQ.
Fully open the charging case lid
- Make sure that case lid is fully open.
- Important: Allow for the battery status light indicator on the charging case to turn off after approx. 5 seconds. If the light indicator does not turn off, close the case lid and open it fully again.
Trigger Bluetooth pairing mode
- Once the battery status light indicator has turned off, press and hold the touch field on both the left and right earphone for 6 seconds to trigger Bluetooth pairing mode.
- The light indicator on the charging case will flash blue until paired successfully. Beoplay EQ are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
- If not paired with a device within 1 minute, Beoplay EQ will go out of pairing mode, and you will have to start over again.
Connect to your favourite device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
- Beoplay EQ will appear as an available connection.
- Tap Beoplay EQ to connect.
- Your Beoplay EQ are now ready for use.
Note: When switched on, they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for the feedback!