By enabling the remote support feature, you will give our supporters full and direct access to all the products associated with your Beng & Olufsen account. The access will be enabled for 72 hours, then it will automatically cease again. This access includes:
Reading product user data.
Possibility to change settings on the products
Possibility to change the behavior of the products
Enabling Remote support
As shown above, to enable the Remote support option open the Bang & Olufsen app you only need to follow these steps:
- Tap on the user icon on the upper right-hand side of your phone's screen.
- Select the "Support option".
- Select "Allow remote support"
- Check the square where you allow the Bang & Olufsen app to get more information.
- Tap on the "Allow" button at the bottom of your screen.
- Verify and confirm that your personal details are correct.
- Tap on "Account control".
- Select the "Give control" option.
- Check the square where you allow one of our specialists to access your account
- Tap the "Generate access" button.
Note: Images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the current app version.