If you want to remove all paired Bluetooth devices or are experiencing issues while trying to connect, you can reset Beosound 1 to factory settings as described below:
Switch on Beosound 1
• Connect the supplied power cable to the mains.
• Once powered on, the connectivity indicator and product indicator will flash white for 1½ minutes.
• After 1½ minutes, the connectivity indicator will turn orange, and a sound prompt is heard. This indicates that Beosound 1 is ready to be reset.
Reset Beosound 1
• You can reset Beosound 1 to factory settings by inserting a straightened paper clip or similar into the pinhole in the socket panel and pressing and holding until both the status LED and the lens LED flash red once. Beosound 1 will then reset. After approx. 1½ minutes, Beosound 1 is ready for the first-time set up again.
• As an alternative, you can also open the Bang & Olufsen app and go to "Settings". Tap "My products" and select your Beosound 1. In the "Configure" menu, tap "Settings", "Reset" and confirm "Factory reset" to restore the device to factory settings.
You can download the Bang & Olufsen app here
Learn how to set up Beosound 1 here.