Yes. For Beoplay A2 Active you can follow these steps:
Activate Wireless Stereo Pairing
• Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the first speaker for 5 seconds.
• Wait until a second sound prompt is heard and the indicator flashes white. Then release the button. This speaker becomes the primary speaker and plays audio on the left channel. The device you are playing must be connected to the primary speaker through Bluetooth.
• Wait for 20 seconds until you hear a sound prompt. Then, continue to set up the second speaker.
Set up the other Beoplay A2 Active
• On the second speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 5 seconds until the indicator flashes white. Then release the button. This speaker will connect to the primary speaker.
• When the connection is successful, the indicator turns solid white, and sound prompts are heard on both speakers. This speaker will play audio on the right channel.