Beosound 1 remembers up to 8 paired connections. When switched on, it will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
Switch on Beosound 1
• Connect Beosound 1 to the mains supply and press the power button.
• Wait for 1 minute while both the connectivity indicator and the product indicator are flashing white.
• After the connectivity indicator changes to orange, and a sound prompt is heard, Beosound 1 is booted up and ready to be set up with the Bang & Olufsen app.
Click here to learn how to set up Beosound 1 with the Bang & Olufsen app.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
• Beosound 1 will appear as an available connection.
• Tap Beosound 1 to connect.
• Your Beosound 1 is now ready to be used.
Note: As a point-to-point source, Bluetooth is always open for pairing. To disable always open Bluetooth pairing, follow these instructions.