Use the Bang & Olufsen app to configure and connect your Beoplay M5 to your network.
Open the Bang & Olufsen application
• Tap on "Add a product".
• Scroll to the left under "Wireless sound systems" and tap on Beoplay M5.
Connect the power cable
• Connect your Beoplay M5 to the mains supply.
• Tap "NEXT".
Wait for the indicator to turn orange
• Please allow your Beoplay M5 up to 2 minutes to boot up and load all required services.
• Once the indicator has turned orange, your Beoplay M5 is ready for setup.
• Follow the next steps to connect your Beoplay M5 to your Wi-Fi and enjoy all features available.
Note: Your mobile device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network that you want to connect your Beoplay M5 to.
Now that your Beoplay M5 setup is complete, click here to learn how to use multiroom.
Setting up Beoplay M5 using a web browser
Setting up Beoplay M5 using Wireless Accessory Configuration
How do I connect Beoplay M5 to a router using an Ethernet cable?