If you want to remove all paired Bluetooth devices or are experiencing issues, you can reset Beoplay A9 4th Gen to factory settings as described below:
Switch on Beoplay A9 4th Gen
- Connect the included power cable to the mains supply.
- Once powered on, the connectivity indicator should show solid white, if your device is set up and connected to a network.
Reset Beoplay A9 4th Gen
- Remove the socket panel cover.
- Press the reset button (B) for 10 seconds until you hear a sound and the product status indicator flashes red shortly.
- When the network indicator starts flashing white and then begins to flash orange, Beoplay A9 4th Gen is ready to be set up in a wireless network. If Beoplay A9 4th Gen has a wired connection to a network router, the network indicator turns solid white.
Click here to learn how to do the first-time set up of your Beoplay A9 4th Gen.