Beoplay M3 remembers up to 8 paired connections. When switched on, it will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
Switch on Beoplay M3
- Connect Beoplay M3 to the mains supply.
- Wait for 1 minute while both the connectivity indicator and the product indicator are flashing white.
- After the connectivity indicator changes to orange and a sound prompt is heard, Beoplay M3 is booted up and ready to be set up with the Bang & Olufsen app. Click here to learn how to set up Beoplay M3 with the Bang & Olufsen app.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Beoplay M3 will appear as an available connection.
- Tap Beoplay M3 to connect.
- Your Beoplay M3 is now ready to be used.
Note: As a point-to-point source, Bluetooth is always open for pairing. To disable always open Bluetooth pairing, follow these instructions.