From software version 6.1.0, the pairing procedure of the left and right earphone has changed.
Follow the instructions below to pair your earphones:
- Remove (forget) the current Beoplay E8 3rd Gen connection in your device's Bluetooth settings.
- Ensure that the charging case light indicator is orange or green when opening the lid. If the light indicator is red, we recommend connecting the charging case to power.
- Place the earphones in the charging case and immediately press and hold the touchpads of both earphones for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, remove the earphones from the charging case. The light indicator should start flashing white, then red and then blue. The earphones are now connected to each other and in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Pair the Beoplay E8 3rd Gen with your device. Click here to learn more about connecting your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen.
- To avoid the left and right earphone losing connection to each other, we recommend updating your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen with the latest software. Please follow the description here.